Terms for Board Pack 10-User License
Syncrony Digital is offering a free 10-user license of BoardCloud - Board Portal Software for a limited period. This fully functional, cloud hosted version is offered to qualifying organisations based on the Terms and Conditions listed below.
BoardCloud ‘Long-Term Trial’ Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
Between, BoardCloud (the host or provider) and you (the customer or consumer)
‘BoardCloud’: Refers to the web application created owned and provided by Syncrony Digital (Pty) Ltd
‘User’: Refers to a member of the organisation using the software
- BoardCloud will provide full use of the BoardCloud suite to customers with up to 10 users for a period of 12-months from the time of sign-up.
- Upon termination of the trial, free use of the BoardCloud suite in any manner whatsoever will be withdrawn and an alternative offer will be offered.
- BoardCloud retains the right to withhold the use of the BoardCloud suite to any consumer for any reason, including but not limited to, unlawful use of the software or copyright infringement.
- Unlawful uses of the BoardCloud software are strictly prohibited, both in terms of any law, and in terms of the conditions of this agreement
- BoardCloud retains ownership of all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright in the underlying BoardCloud software.
- BoardCloud retains the right to enforce such copyright upon the discovery of any infringement.
- BoardCloud retains the right to vary the terms of this agreement without notice to the consumer at any time.
- BoardCloud will encrypt the consumer’s data with AES Encryption and is thus totally unreadable by BoardCloud or any other agents or individuals
- All data saved on the BoardCloud suite can be recovered, if the consumer requires, for a fee, at the request of the consumer
- BoardCloud cannot be held liable for any damages or harm incurred in the use of this software, including but not limited to:
- Damage incurred due to the loss of data
- Damage incurred due to breaches of web integrity and security
- Damage incurred due to negligence
- Damage incurred due to gross negligence
- Damage incurred due to unlawful third party activity
- Damage incurred due to consumer error or mistake
- By accepting the terms of this agreement, the consumer accepts that they are obliged to submit a review of the BoardCloud suite upon request, during the use of the trial.
- By accepting the terms of this agreement, the consumer gives permission for the use of their company logo as part of a BoardCloud Customers page or similar marketing material.
If you have any questions please use our support form here to ask for answers.