Adding Teams or Zoom Links
Adding Video Conference Links
BoardCloud can at the moment accommodate the automatic creation of a link to a vide conference hosted in either Microsoft Teams or Zoom. Also, any video conference link can be manually added.
BoardCloud Teams Connector
To allow for the connection of BoardCloud to Teams via an API connection. The connection is verified via a series of settings from Microsoft Azure (see below).
Teams requires the following information, as well as some back-end configuration (which we will assist your IT staff with).
These are the required Teams settings, which originate from Azure:
- "TenantId": "14e3000a-xxxx-4db9-b2ee-xxxxxxxxx"
- "UserId": "8ab6fcf7-xxxx-4361-xxxx-b3365df3xxxxx"
- "ClientId": "fdf65d8c-xxx-4f49-ac9c-xxxxxxxde9443"
- "ClientSecret": "zSx8Q~xxSicT5jed-1xxxMj4NhaeY"
We require you to source the above settings information to connect your BoardCloud to Teams.
BoardCloud Zoom Connector
A connection to Zoom to autogenerate a meeting link is somewhat simpler than Teams. To connect to your Zoom account, which at the moment needs to be a paid account, requires the following settings:
- "ApiSecret": "x56bdzzzzzzzzH9bKYiLn5nIszzzzYsG"
- "Issuer": "zzzzSqcAyzpOTzzzzzzOQUlz"
You will nee to obtain the above settings information to connect your BoardCloud to your Zoom account.
You can see an example of this type of auto video conference generator: