Enterprise Document Security
- Packs are only visible to specific group members after they have securely logged in
- Documents are stored in a high-level security environment
- There is a built-in automatic Activity Log which tracks all user activities
- Access to each document is logged and tracked
Secure File Links
Securing the highly confidential company information stored in board portal is of paramount importance. As a result, BoardCloud makes use of the secure folder system that is built into the DotNetNuke (DNN) Content Management System framework. BoardCloud applies an extra layer of security to the documents that it manages.
File and folder names are not stored using their original names. Instead, each file is given random system name, which prevents even server administrators from easily browsing your document trees.
No Browsing of BoardCloud Files
BoardCloud document library cannot be browsed either externally or internally.
The library, if viewed using Windows File Explorer, presents a flat list of files with impossible names This means that even a system administrator with access to the BoardCloud server, will not be able to identify and read specific documents.
No Sharing of File Links
Users of the web are accustomed to sharing documents by copying and pasting links and then sending these links via email or other electronic means. BoardCloud's secure file system prevents this kind of link sharing. The system will restrict file viewing to a known list of users who have been given access to each specific document. All unauthorised access attempts will be blocked.
Host in Your Data Centre
BoardCloud is designed to run as a stand-alone on-premise solution.
It can be installed, configured and branded with your CI in a few hours.
It runs on the Microsoft Stack and requires an environment similar to the following:
- Microsoft Server 2012-R2 or higher - with a min. of 16GB of RAM and 2 CPUs
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or higher - with a min. of 16GB of RAM and 2 CPUs
- All Microsoft SQL 2016 or above versions supported